INSTRUCTOR: Angela Strynkowski
LOCATION: A Jewel In The Lotus Yoga Studio, 560 Main St, Islip, NY 11751
PHONE: (631) 316-9871
The goal of our teacher training program is grounded in method and technique. In a fun and supportive way we can discover the power of joy for everyone who faces a cancer diagnosis. This is what you can expect:
- We want the student feeling the inherent flow of this practice. Feeling the connection with the breath and the movement.
- We will provide new problem-solving skills with the ability to integrate different aspects of situations creatively. These situations require thinking in different ways.
- We want there to be a feeling of safety. No one wants to regret doing yoga and feeling worse the next day because they went too far.
- We will provide an experience to inspire a feeling of power, and break through fears and limiting beliefs.
- We will explore how we can offer each student a personal and beneficial yoga experience to create an intuitive method of healing.
- We will give each student a new way to move their practice forward so that it will be sustainable.
- You will complete this workshop knowing how to use your own intuitive senses of mind, and body to tap into inspiration to discover each step on your healing path from cancer with Joy in your heart.